Last week's wedding

pacereve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kylejordan.wordpress.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few shots from a wedding I did last week - this is my second wedding....

1. Guy's getting ready
062307JBWED003.jpg

2. Ceremony
062307JBWED006.jpg

3. Bride's family formal
062307JBWED017.jpg

4. Wedding party formal
062307JBWED012.jpg

5. Reception shot
062307JBWED011.jpg

6. Reception toast
062307JBWED009.jpg

I think overall great images, though I think the bride's family formal may be a bit too soft for that particular image. The bride may see it differently, but I don't usually soften the family formals.

I think overall great images, though I think the bride's family formal may be a bit too soft for that particular image. The bride may see it differently, but I don't usually soften the family formals.

With shots like this I usually take one with B&G in focus, then one with family in focus and also I stop the aperture down to get all in focus.

Nice images.

Hey, Pacereve

I think your wedding photos are fantastic - very well done! I especially like the one of the couple in the foreground, with the wedding party on the bridge. I have taken photos at two weddings this year - for me, once the bride got out of the wedding car, it was like being on a rollercoaster - I couldn't get off! A big, but wonderful responsibility. Again, well done. - Bee

Beautiful...I love #4. It is amazing. I also love #5. These are great. Can't wait to see more.

Thanks everyone. I'm very happy on how it all turned out although I do agree - the family formals are too soft - I'm going to redo those ones.

Anyways, here's a few more formals. :)

Beriesheff026.jpg

Beriesheff023.jpg

Beriesheff022.jpg

Beriesheff020.jpg

5. I just noticed now - i'm bummed I got the road in the background
Beriesheff019.jpg

Beriesheff017.jpg

Is it me...or is the grooms face orange? Or could it be that he is really sunburnt. Nonetheless, good work

good work, the road in the background is fine in pic 5, but you can fix in PS if you want.

Wow, #4 is just amazing. You have a real style of your own going and I love it!

Thanks, I've been working hard on developing my own style, hopefully it is starting to show.

Next month, my next wedding, we're planning on doing a couple's formals in a musuem - some to be by/with dinosaur bones and stuff. It should be quite original.:lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back