TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_4445a.jpg

thank you

interesting concept... feel like all the processing takes away from it though... looks like it was taken w/ an old cell phone

er11a, i would like to offer you a sincere suggestion, and that is to take a moment and step back from post processing. what was it that you wanted to achieve with the image, and what was it that you felt the need to process it in this way?

this looks rather similar to your fire alarm picture, where you took a pic, and really tweaked the curves or ran a filter or something.

the rotting pumpkin concept is cool, but i too think that the processing takes away from the picture.

keep shooting. :thumbup:

interesting concept... feel like all the processing takes away from it though... looks like it was taken w/ an old cell phone
nope it was taken with a cannon xti

i know it was taken w/ a normal SLR... i'm sayin the post makes it look like it was shot w/ a crappy old camera...

oh ok and I know I just like to ply around with photoshop I get entertainment editing my photos in it :D

I think you have a cool idea for composition. Just try shooting for a little bit without any processing at all. See how well you can get your pictures straight from the camera. After a little while when its all good bring them into ps and do slight edits to enhance the quality and make it the picture you saw. GL
tj

I think you have a cool idea for composition. Just try shooting for a little bit without any processing at all. See how well you can get your pictures straight from the camera. After a little while when its all good bring them into ps and do slight edits to enhance the quality and make it the picture you saw. GL
tj
thanks

tj

Most reactions

Back