Late Night Waterworks- NEED C&C!

Campbell

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
P1015437.jpg

This is my first time trying something like this and am not too sure what to think of it. Please give me some criticism and advice on what I can do to make it more appealing. Thanks!

pretty cool looks really grainy and blurred, prolly not a good candidate to make prints of. but its interesting. nice POV.

I definately agree that its very grainy. I didn't have much time to tweak my settings and it does indeed show.

After I put it in my editing program I did some auto-noise removal which took away from the sharpness and I think that is part of the reason why it is blurry (and also because I was focused on the water in the background for some reason).

i'd put the water more up front. the blurry foreground kinda takes away the appeal from the colorful water

I agree with the water needing to be more up front. Otherwise, this is a very interesting photograph. Is this fountain near your home? I think there are many opportunities here for different points of view and photos taken during different times of the day. Please post your results!

Unfortunately the fountain is more than 30 minutes away, so I won't have many oppurtunities to shoot this particular one.

I admit I like the forgeground a little the way it is because you can see a reflection in the puddle, but I will of course try cropping it and see how it looks.

Thanks for the comments!

Really nice colours, compososition and very cool subject. If you manage to fix the issues mentioned, you'll have a photo to die for.

Most reactions

Back