Latest Child Portraits: Jerod

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are my latest child portraits of a very fast little guy. I had the camera on him non stop, trying to catch up with him for over an hour. He sure gave me a workout. It wasnt always easy catching him in good light, but I tried. C&C always welcome! Thanks for looking! :)

IMG_1210_600_vig.jpg

IMG_1226_600_vig.jpg

IMG_1227_600_vig.jpg

IMG_1249_600_vig.jpg

IMG_1267_2_600_vig.jpg

As always, thanks for looking! I really appreciate it. :)

NJ

Awe! He is sweet! You did great. I know about those fast little ones! I have one myself that refuses to look at the camera most times unless I trick her. hee hee.
I love the expression in number 4 and the last one is so cute. good lighting. The first one I love the PP you did.
The only thing I might mention is that in number 2 something looks off in his face, maybe too much USM. But that could just be the upload to the wen, y'know. That happens to me, looks wierd here but great in print,. which is really what counts.
Nice to see you there, NJ! :D

#4 speaks volumes. Someone is going to have their hands full.

Nice work NJ!!
IMO they could use a just a little more contrast, but it could be my monitor.
Killer captures!!
Nice job on the eyes.

Thanks kathi, kundalini, heip, and cindy! I really appreciate your comments. :)

kundalini, yes, #4 is just like him. His family says you can turn your head for 2 seconds, and he is off like a shot getting into some kind of trouble. Ya gotta love toddlers. ;)

Wow, you certainly did a great job catching his facial expressions and keeping the usual "clutter" out of the background as well!

skieur

#4 has me cracking up! I think you caught a lot of good shots there. Shows the true personality of the child, and not just a "posed" child.

NJ, I really love the processing you used in these shots. I love the lightness of the border in #1. I think you did a really good job for an active child.

Thanks so much skeiur, cindyg2024, wildmaven, and oldnavy. Your comments are trulu appreciated.

wildmaven, yes the "halo" effect you are seeing is from the vignette I was applying against a very bright background, in an attempt to tone it down and bring focus to the subject.

Thanks again everyone! :)

Very cute pictures, I love #4, nice capture of his facial expression. That's priceless.

Most reactions

Back