Latest Fashion Photo shoot

HeadshotLondon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We were hired by an Actress to do a few fashion shots for her non-existent portfolio. She did not know what she wanted and never have been photographed before, so we improvised :D

1930s_Train_Travel.jpg

I am very fond of the last two, I like to see her eyes. The first ones don't grab my attention. The lighting is amazing and as Dick said, so are your backgrounds.

The last too show just the right amount of attitude. The first two are too statuesque. The showcase the clothes, not the model.

-Nick

Kind of remind me of Madonna during the 1980's :p

From what I can see they look awesome but they are uploaded to look choppy and they're too small to really be able to see any real detail. I don't really understand what's going on with her arms in the first one but I'm only seeing a few of the shots from the series maybe it fits some sort of theme. :)
I'm also really picky about chopped limbs and things but thats my own mental problem, I'd watch with the chop of the index finger in the second one and the fingers in the last one, but like I said , that's me picking. Nice colors.

Thank you all for your kind words :D
I also think when the client comes to me without a clear plan of what they want ... that allows me to express my creativeness and experiment with different props and ideas.
Have a wonderful week.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back