latest news....

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
we,re still at the hospital using some weird touchscreen internet thing.

vicky has given birth to our 7lb 11oz baby girl at 11:44am (uk) today. hopefully some photos to follow soon. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:cheer: :cheer:

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. PLASTICSPANNER!!!!!!

I had intended to start a 'good luck' thread today for you, and forgot! :D

Welcome to the world, Georgia Louise! (that is the name, right?

That is fantastic! I hope Mom, baby, Dad & big brother are all doing well. Aubrey is on the phone and I relayed the news to him and he says .." Hopefully photos soon?! I think not. There WILL be photos soon" :D

Yoooooooooooopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
She's here! Yay! Wow ... congratulations!

Oh I sure hope we'll soon get to see some photos!

Who's next? Danalec, right?
Thrillinggggggg!!!!

congrats to you and your family chris :thumbup: :D

YAY great news

girlcgcp.gif

PlasticSpanner said:
we,re still at the hospital using some weird touchscreen internet thing.

vicky has given birth to our 7lb 11oz baby girl at 11:44am (uk) today. hopefully some photos to follow soon. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Congrats on your new baby girl. I can't wait to see your photos to come.

Finally got 10 minutes to post a few photos.

Baby Georgia with Mummy:

IMG_1653.jpg

And with Daddy:

IMG_1648.jpg

Baby Georgia relaxing in her hospital cot:

IMG_1659.jpg

Vicky is now at home, released the next day after Ceasarian section! Georgias' big brother Noah, took to her really well, giving her the soft & colourful hedgehog toy he bought with his Mummy a few days before. He held her for a while and even helped Mummy hold her whilst she fed her.

I have now been banished from the three of them since I have a nasty cold! :(

Thanks for all the kind messages everyone, especially the ones we read in hospital & Vicky showed to all the nurses! :)

Newborns are such miracles.
Any time I see them I am in awe again.
And thrilled about their tiny-ness and perfection.
Thank you so for posting these pics ... you might want to repost them in a thread of their own in one of the Galleries?
Congrats again ... and I am amazed to hear Vicky was released only a day after such a severe surgery as a caesareon ... isn't she still a bit too sore and too weak to be on her own? Or do you have a nurse come round (or the midwife) to look after her and help her?

She's fine! I put her in a box under the stairs to muffle the wimpers! :wink:

Seriously, she's OK with just a couple of twinges every now & again. She went to her brothers house where she has help from all her family with Georgia and Noah. I wanna get back up there right now (2 minute walk from home) but don't want any of them to catch my cold (which unfortunately, is quite a bad one)

I'll leave it till later this afternoon and get on with getting everything ready here first though!

Most reactions

Back