Latest Shoot Results

Moose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Howdy all, Its been a while, but please enjoy my shots from a recent shoot. As always your comments and feedback are appreciated.

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

Image00004.jpg

Image00005.jpg

Image00006.jpg

Cheers
Moose

I guess for me some of the colors seem washed out...it might be the style, but it just doesn't click for me. What is standing out to me the most in these (namely in 2, 3 and 4)...the focus of the shot seems to be at their nether regions, if you will. Again, I'm not sure what you're going for, but the colors and the poses are troubling for me here. Looks like a great location though! I like the compositions as compositions...but I don't like the way the poses work in the comps (....if that makes any sense...)

What is standing out to me the most in these (namely in 2, 3 and 4)...the focus of the shot seems to be at their nether regions, if you will.

WOW I cant say I even noticed that, I can assure you that I always make an effort to focus lock on the eyes and then bring everything in to frame. Although #1 and #2 is out of focus (I had issues with that darn lens) and they are washed a little.

Thanks for your feedback, I am still having some issue with posing and to be honest not alot of thought was added to the style of clothing and the background.. Something to watch out for in the future.

Moose

I have to second the, uh, crotch shots comment.

I'm not sure about the colours, either. The somewhat desaturated look can work, but in this case it comes across to me as just . . . boring? If they were a bit more saturated, or a bit more desaturated, they might look more planned.

Not that I have any idea what I'm talking about most of the time!

I agree crotch shots are a nono could put one arm down hand on the ground between her legs and in front, kinda fera feel to it. I like the pose in the last one, if you had that in raw format you may try dialing the exposure down a tad maybe bring up saturation and contrast, maybe play with highlights and shadows and can come out with some nice efects. at least usually works when I have a picture that I like and am just not perfectly happy with the colors.

Most reactions

Back