Latest Walk Photos (I think my best yet)

We want the rust thingy in the "Rust"-theme over in the Themes Section!

www_smiliemania_de_1327287-0.png

It has a very good DOF!

And I go with the majority here and say that I, too, like the goose very much!

core_17 said:
Yes, Arty...more please. :)

Your wish is my command...

By the way guys...I think its a swan...and just a little did you know :p
All swans belong to the queen, so they cant be eaten (She went around like cat from red dwarf going "Thats mine, Thats mine" with a lille spray bottle :p)

Anyways...pictures hehe, I got 2 more swans, and a different view on the rusty
....thing....

Machinery_of_man2.jpg

swan2.jpg

swan3.jpg

Of course this is a swan. How could I have said differently :smackshead:???? :scratch:

The first "rusty thingy" is better than the second and I can only reiterate my earlier "demand" ("wish" works better??? - so "wish" it shall be!):

LaFoto said:
Of course this is a swan. How could I have said differently :smackshead:???? :scratch:

The first "rusty thingy" is better than the second and I can only reiterate my earlier "demand" ("wish" works better??? - so "wish" it shall be!):

Done :)

The rusted equipment has my vote Arty, A really beautiful shot of something that many people would dismiss...... Superb.. keep it up mate!

Arty, You have gotten so much better since you've been here. It's like watching our little brother growing up in front of our eyes. Great work and I really enjoy the geese photos. Keep em coming. :D

Great additions! I love the lighting on the swan, very dramatic the way it lights up the wings.

Most reactions

Back