Launching

Paparoksguitar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Launching_by_paparoksguitar.jpg

I shot this today outside Minneapolis Airport. It took awhile because i was often foiled by obstacles created by stupidity or no parking zones..Or plane schedules.

I have a whole story on it on my dev art, but it isn't that interesting, I'm just kind of dumb with my eyesight sometimes. :p

comments and crits please. :D

I love the colors but the fact that the wings are clipped is driving me crazy. haha.

Wow, great color on the sky, but I agree with Jimmy about the wings, they would have been even better if they weren't clipped.

Still a really cool shot though!

I agree about the clipping. Also, go a little easy on the vignetting. IMO its a little bold. Nice capture of detail on the fuselage, though.

Haha thanks guys. Wilson, It's a habbit, a habbit im trying to break. I always go a bit too heavy on it, and then i show a buddy or something and they tell me to cool it. :p

I know the wings are clipped it is a bit of a problem, but it's Insanly hard to line it up and everything when then just rip by me. Beleive it or not this was the best composition i got out of the group.

Thank you for your comments :)

Ohhhhhh...! Vignetting... that's how you did that.

LOL

God I think I just picked up a really cool trick that I really shouldn't have picked up. :lmao:

Neat pic! The wing clip thing didn't bother me too much. In fact I didn't even notice it until someone mentioned it. One of those preference things, I guess. Neat pic, nice and sharp. Hella cool vignetting LOL, but seriously don't listen to me. I can be suceptible to "cool tricks" that my friends yell at me for. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back