Laundry room

mpdc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Laundry%20room.jpg

Have you got consent of this person to show her on the internet?
I am always really worried about candid pictures and wonder how you people go about them when the suddenly appear here? (Unless, of course, this is your wife and she generally consents to your showing her photos on the internet). I have many a nice person picture and am very reluctant to show them here! So my question is genuinely just a question...

LaFoto said:
Have you got consent of this person to show her on the internet?
I am always really worried about candid pictures and wonder how you people go about them when the suddenly appear here? (Unless, of course, this is your wife and she generally consents to your showing her photos on the internet). I have many a nice person picture and am very reluctant to show them here! So my question is genuinely just a question...
That is my wife.
Well I would go with as long as the photos are taken in a public place your good to go, UNLESS you’re trying to make a profit by the photos. NOW if you’re making money, that’s a different thing, as I understand it.
In public places there is no reasonable expectation of privacy. As such....

Ah well, I still think there's a difference between having one's photo taken in a public place - singularly even - and having one's photo broadcast over the internet.
But this is your wife.
So that is ok.

(Though, if I were her, I would want this photo to be hidden from anyone's view forever! You caught her in a moment and with an expression that no woman can really like... or does she?)

mpdc said:
That is my wife.
Well I would go with as long as the photos are taken in a public place your good to go, UNLESS you’re trying to make a profit by the photos. NOW if you’re making money, that’s a different thing, as I understand it.
In public places there is no reasonable expectation of privacy. As such....
That is the law as I understand it....
I asked my dad and he is big into law/policits and that's what he said.

So, even if it's a picture of a complete stranger I'm sure it would be ok. (not that it's not nice to the person) hahaha
Although, if it is in a private facility then I'm sure you have to get permission.:)

LittleMan said:
That is the law as I understand it....
I asked my dad and he is big into law/policits and that's what he said.

Im a little into law....

LaFoto said:
(Though, if I were her, I would want this photo to be hidden from anyone's view forever! You caught her in a moment and with an expression that no woman can really like... or does she?)
Ill ask.

She said her mouth looks funny
I kinda liked the sign in the back ground

Most reactions

New Topics

Back