Lava

DarrenW

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darrenw.com
A shot of my Lava lamp, taken a few days ago. I was struck by the weirdness of the wax as it was melting...

lava.jpg

nice shot! the more i look at it i see a witch looking at me; she's got that pointed nose and exorsist hurl going on :wink:

jonmikal said:
nice shot! the more i look at it i see a witch looking at me; she's got that pointed nose and exorsist hurl going on :wink:

you know what? That's kind of what I thought too! I was waiting to see if anyone else thought the same...

I love lava lamps. I've often thought about trying this out with my own one. Is this with the light on, or without?

That was with the light on. It was tricky trying to get my digital camera to auto-focus on the wax and not the glass... Took a few goes but got there in the end!

when I first read that saw a witch, I looked real fast and saw it too... but in a different way...

If you want me to take this down for any reason, just let me know :)

lava.jpg

Nytmair said:
when I first read that saw a witch, I looked real fast and saw it too... but in a different way...

If you want me to take this down for any reason, just let me know :)

Wow, that's cool! Hadn't seen it that way... They are like clouds and flames, every time you look you see something new!

I really like the shot, try and play with it in photoshop to get more contrast so the shapes are more profound, i know its hard to take a pic of something so lit up, so you did a good job at taking it.

Most reactions

Back