Law officer, gambler, and gunfighter!

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, one more from my Sunday adventure. This one of course is Wyatt Earp. I had to capture him for he was a fellow Law Officer as I am. I often wonder what it would be like being a cop back in those days. C/C welcome, and thanks for looking.

Wyatt-Earp.jpg

I think the thin blue line was a bit grungier back then.... But i could be mistaken... Nobody had miranda rights... confessions were much easier to get I expect... Justice on pacos was hang em all let god sortem out...

and finally the one I remember bests is God created all me equal SAMUEL COLT made it happen.

Well spoken, thats kinda why I wouldn't mind seeing how it was like back then. With all the changes that we have undergone in the past years influenced mostly on liability and politics. I wonder what todays society would be like if the changes never took place. Course I think on that side of the story, I think it would be cool if I could be a Doc Holliday!

Christie Photo said:
I really like the pose and expression. Were you able to direct him for this?

Pete

I don't think that I could take full credit for the direction, I had him posed like that looking at the camera, then somebody fired a canon and then he looked over. I have the one were he is looking right at the camera, but after seeing this one, i thought it was a better pose!

Great photo. If I didn't know better I would think it was the good old boy himself......

Scooter said:
Great photo. If I didn't know better I would think it was the good old boy himself......

Thanks MOM!!!!!!!!!!! Although I am still waiting for your post here, lol!

Most reactions

Back