LAZY

hawee99

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Lazy1.jpg

whoa sweet, that post upgraded me to no longer a noob.

which flower do want to focus on? i think it would look best you left the big one in closet to you yellow and everything else b/w.

yea totally man. it was taken with my old Canon S2 which has color mode, so it was programmed to pick out only yellow. I want the closer one to be the main focus, so I could put it in adobe and grey out the others, but I kinda like the others, cause it seems to create a little depth for me. Not sure

Heya hawee, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
I moved your thread out of The Critique Forum and into the General Gallery since I cannot see you asking for any specific critique on this one anywhere at all. So I feel it is better hosted here.

sweet. thanks for catching my wrongly placed post, I didnt even see the general gallery section earlier. I just got back from visiting Garmisch. It was cool

although I am confused now. I like my picture, and I have no specific critiquing questions about it. But I was wanting to hear some people's criticisms of it. So now I wonder if being in "the gallery" is the correct place for LAZY. Should I say, when I post the picture, "Please critique".

nevermind, i just read what the critique section said for rules. hahahaha. whatever i'm drunk and I like yellow flowers and this forum is cool

Most reactions

Back