LDR

No kidding! I've cleaned them now so I can truly appreciate the beauty of the shot.

LDR imaging is a very advance technique and i would recommend you noobs trying it without at least 50 years experience. That being said
I've been using this method since the late 90's, and thought I'd share how to do it properly.

This is the final product:
Shot is of my lens cap @ f68/iso 2/shutter speed 83293, and, of course, bracketed to take 13 exposures 0 stops apart.

LDR.jpg

I don't know...this shot doesn't really do anything for me. Although I do like the borders! :lol:

Everyone who does serious LDR knows that 13 bracketed images is nowhere near enough. Don't even attempt this technique without a 16GB memory card in your camera.

Everyone who does serious LDR knows that 13 bracketed images is nowhere near enough. Don't even attempt this technique without a 16GB memory card in your camera.
I can't afford 16 gig cards, so I've been working on my speed-changing technique, mid bracket.

Amateurs... I have a stack of fifty 128k CF cards and swap mid-write of 100 bracketed shots and never lose a pixel of info.

Here are my results between the arrow brackets: >.<

I resized this magnificient shot so that no one can steal it... it is just that good.

Amateurs... I have a stack of fifty 128k CF cards and swap mid-write of 100 bracketed shots and never lose a pixel of info.

I resized this magnificient shot so that no one can steal it... it is just that good.
try 100 of 64k :p

WOW JERRY! Those are some mad skillz! That shot looks brilliant! Your experience with lack of lighting really shows Jerry!

I hope you don't mind but a made a slight edit and it's now my desktop picture!

See here: >.<

I hope you don't mind but a made a slight edit and it's now my desktop picture!

See here: >.<

Nice work, but the huge watermark is just too distracting... It really takes away from the photo.

Aw man! Now I'm going to be distracted the whole time I'm at working as I'll probably see a TON of opportunities for LDR photos! You guys suck.

Most reactions

Back