LDR

Everyone who does serious LDR knows that 13 bracketed images is nowhere near enough. Don't even attempt this technique without a 16GB memory card in your camera.

13 bracketed images might not be enough for your dinosaur of a camera, but the flux capacitor in my nikcanon 6000 is capable of shooting 1000 shots simultaneously, thus giving me 13000 usable exposures.

On a side note, my LDR shot is available in a limited release of one million prints. If you would like it autographed, you have my permission to sign my name upon purchase.

Aw man! Now I'm going to be distracted the whole time I'm at working as I'll probably see a TON of opportunities for LDR photos! You guys suck.

It's not nice to tell people they suck. Please find an alternative word to use.

Agreed. This is talk for the chat room. N***** sandwich anyone?

Mturulski: I could be interested in one of you limited edition print that I will sign myself. How much?

Oops. Too late. I took it of the web....:lol:

I'm now adapting this with my telescope to take stunningly black images of black holes.

Agreed. This is talk for the chat room. N***** sandwich anyone?

Mturulski: I could be interested in one of you limited edition print that I will sign myself. How much?

Oops. Too late. I took it of the web....:lol:
That image has an attached program that will turn it into a highly saturated, over-tone mapped HDR upon illegal download. Your attempt at piracy as failed, good day sir.

I'm now adapting this with my telescope to take stunningly black images of black holes.

You MUST post the results!!

A black hole would be the ultimate LDR!

I mean, damn, the dynamic range would have to be zero, right??

You MUST post the results!!

A black hole would be the ultimate LDR!

I mean, damn, the dynamic range would have to be zero, right??

I got one ... It's best viewed with the monitor turned off.

Do you put a piece of black foam core in front of the monitor to deepen the blacks more or no?

LDR? NEW? NOW!!!

I have been shooting LDR for years. But you neighsayers mocked me. I kept telling you it'll be the future. Now look at you all. You don't even know what software to use.

someone wanna post an example of "LDR" i thought this was just a joke and the OP meant HDR

someone wanna post an example of "LDR" i thought this was just a joke and the OP meant HDR

Joke???? How could this possibly be a joke?

LDR is not a joke. Its a very difficult technique of photography accomplished by only a few people in the world.

sonofabitch. i should have looked and seen there were 3 more pages tacked onto this thread hahaha.

Most reactions

Back