Le Idiot

This happens with your relatives too? Why are aunts always losing their pens? And how many times do you really need to use your foreign language skills to aid a domestic search for missing stationery? It's time for French classes to teach more useful phrases, like "But I didn't know that was illegal here". OK possibly not that one.

My aunt and uncle are divorced. Why the hell is her pen still on his desk? Not to mention that he's leaving his paper all over her desk? Are they still involved? What is the real story here?

This happens with your relatives too? Why are aunts always losing their pens? And how many times do you really need to use your foreign language skills to aid a domestic search for missing stationery? It's time for French classes to teach more useful phrases, like "But I didn't know that was illegal here". OK possibly not that one.

Well, the aunt and oncle phrases date back almost to 50's era French classes. Traveller, you are dating yourself!:lol::lol: Maintenant, on peut enseigner: "Mais, je ne savais pas que c'était une crime ici."

skieur

is that his missus in the audience?

Most reactions

Back