Le stuff

Rabieshund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Okay, I'm new to this forum, but I thought I would share some of my photos. I'm using a Canon EOS 300QD (analog). I'm thinking of switching to digital though. Ah anyways, here are some of my photos:

1. Multi exposure..
mngavictor2mo.jpg

2. A classic:
carlights6ar.jpg

3. Sunsetish.
victorpkern0yx.jpg

4. Hmm.. where to?
tvtv5pm.jpg

5. Aaaand a short walk in the morning.
motsolen7tb.jpg

6. Fog!
0002kopierahicontrast4fp.jpg

Hope you guys like them. A few more photos can be found at my DA account (see signature). :)

welcome to the forum :thumbup: ....... good pics, i particularly like number 3, good job.

yeah, #3 is pretty cool, welcome to tpf... :thumbup:

Another vote for 3. :)

Welcome to TPF!

Thanks guys. :) I added another shot that I forgot when I made the thread.

Thanks. :) Fun to see that people like the third one. It didn't get any attention at all at another forum. But there hardly any photographers there, maybe that's why.

I really like the multiple exposure on FILM. So far (I may not have looked carefully enough, though) I have only seen digital versions of this technique. Cool one. I think if I went that experimental with film, waiting for the outcome would drive me crazy ... now that I am pampering myself with the instant gratification of digital photography :roll: ...

I also like the fog pic quite a bit.

And I am wondering if the person in your photos 3, 4 and 5 are you and if those are self-portraits?

LaFoto said:
I really like the multiple exposure on FILM. So far (I may not have looked carefully enough, though) I have only seen digital versions of this technique. Cool one. I think if I went that experimental with film, waiting for the outcome would drive me crazy ... now that I am pampering myself with the instant gratification of digital photography :roll: ...

I also like the fog pic quite a bit.

And I am wondering if the person in your photos 3, 4 and 5 are you and if those are self-portraits?
Thanks, I love multi exposures. That's one reason why I will keep using my analog camera even if I buy a digital one. ;)

The person in 3, 4 and 5 is not me, it's just a friend. :)

great shots! I like 3 aswell and the last one! number 2 is nicely done too! can't wait to see more from you!

Thanks guys!

Unimaxium: I used normal Fujifilm SUPERIA 200 ISO, hehe.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back