Leaderboard

I can't really imagine EVER having 20+ posts in one day, and we're not even halfway through the day yet with people already hitting the 20 post mark.

Oh, except there was that ONE time that we did a thread where the whole purpose was to just keep the thread going with as many posts as possible for as long as possible? Anyone remember that? I wish I could remember how many posts we ended up having in that thing.

Awww, I was on the Leaderboard last month and now I've been erased :p

Hey now, in my defense I work at a computer 8 hours a day.....Well, I'm at a computer 8 hours a day :D hahah

WOO!

No, sorry, that won't work. Because I also sit in front of my computer at work for 8 hours a day--sometimes I call what I'm doing, "research." :D
But somehow, I seem to have about 1/5 as many posts as you. Maybe that's because...

Hey now, in my defense I work at a computer 8 hours a day.....Well, I'm at a computer 8 hours a day :D hahah

WOO!

No, sorry, that won't work. Because I also sit in front of my computer at work for 8 hours a day--sometimes I call what I'm doing, "research." :D
But somehow, I seem to have about 1/5 as many posts as you. Maybe that's because...
You must not get as bored as I do then. I go nuts staring at a screen.

I play movies/tv shows on my iPad.

Usually poker on my phone.

And a lot of 'research', like a lot. Like A LOT hahhaha

Hey, wait a minute!! I KNOW I've got more than 4 posts now, so why aren't I showing up on the leader board! It's RIGGED!!!
I guess the Off Topic section doesn't count!! LOL

Hey, wait a minute!! I KNOW I've got more than 4 posts now, so why aren't I showing up on the leader board! It's RIGGED!!!
It only updates frequently, you'll jump from 4 to 40 lol.

Its not "live".

BTW, I'm doing data entry right now!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back