Leaderboard

My new firepit. It is currently in the middle of what used to be my backyard. Unfortunately, with all the rain we've had, it's more of a bog than a yard right now! Hoping things start to dry out so I can get outside one evening and try this out!

1480671_10203109148631108_5134288632317280215_n.jpg

Time for some more Chemical Brothers, I think. Maybe some Prodigy.

My new firepit. It is currently in the middle of what used to be my backyard. Unfortunately, with all the rain we've had, it's more of a bog than a yard right now! Hoping things start to dry out so I can get outside one evening and try this out!

View attachment 86960

"Build your fire of hickory
Hickory, ash or oak
Don't use no green or rotten wood
They'll get you by the smoke"

Sharon, have you heard this one?

Unwell, Matchbox Twenty
I love the use of a banjo in this.

OK, folks. I'm going to call it quits for a while.
I am going to test the delete post thing again - I'll post my starting numbers (personal count, LB count, Ratings) after the LB resets, then delete a rated post. I'll post lightly tonight, keeping tract of how many I make, and post updated numbers in the morning.

Sharon, have you heard this one?

No, I hadn't. That's hilarious. I do like the Dubliners. Okay, I like pretty much all Irish music.

That reminds me, in a very indirect way, of this one. This song was when I realized that the Irish can make a song out of ANYthing!!

Suckin' up the coal dust into your lungs,
Underneath the hills where there is no sun,
Tryin' to make a livin' on a dollar a day
Diggin' coal in Pennsyvain-I-A.

OK, folks. I'm going to call it quits for a while.
I am going to test the delete post thing again - I'll post my starting numbers (personal count, LB count, Ratings) after the LB resets, then delete a rated post. I'll post lightly tonight, keeping tract of how many I make, and post updated numbers in the morning.
"See" ya in a bit.

I'm gonna have to focus a little more on work for awhile, as well. Got a lot to accomplish and hoping to leave early tomorrow. Headed to North Georgia to see the Thunderbirds Air Show this weekend!!! Woot Woot!

still posting?
isn't past 'ya alls' bed time

oh wait
what time is it ??

61F right now ... supposed to get up to 79F today.

It was 41 degrees when I left the house this morning... and compared to what I'm likely in the coming months that is BALMY. Three months from now it will probably be 80 degrees colder than that.

Most reactions

Back