Leaderboard

I'm an engineer, so I change everything to fit my needs. :bull_head:

We're firefighters and paramedics . . . We just break down the jammin' door, put the wet stuff on the hot stuff, and haul your hurting self to the hospital. ;)

BRI_6599_3739.JPG

bahhhhh. someone post a thousand photos.. now.

I'm an engineer, so I change everything to fit my needs. :bull_head:

We're firefighters and paramedics . . . We just break down the jammin' door, put the wet stuff on the hot stuff, and haul your hurting self to the hospital. ;)
Thanks for your service!

Just a week or so ago I was driving down the highway and see these HUGE flames coming out of this building. Just as I started calling 911, I realized it was a training facility for firefighters. :icon_thumright: It was pretty neat to see training like that in action. (While barreling down the highway.)

bahhhhh. someone post a thousand photos.. now.

Actually, that would still leave us somewhere around 850 posts shy of the 1,000 page mark, by my calculations.

But I might well have used Leaderboard math in my calculations, so there are no guarantees as to the veracity of this figure.

It's already finished, btw, but this is what I did last winter during a long power outage. I might have to buy a new puzzle for this winter.

breakfast-at-tiffanys.jpg

It's already finished, btw, but this is what I did last winter during a long power outage. I might have to buy a new puzzle for this winter.

breakfast-at-tiffanys.jpg

I LOVE doing jigsaw puzzles!! That one looks awesome!

Me too. That one was fun until I got to the solid white portions. It's really big, too. I have been meaning to mount it on posterboard and frame it.

Okay a few more kitty pictures because this sentence has defeated me for the moment:

"Being honest opens every important door to growing up such an employee or manager willing to represent everything in life. Basically you can control it working hard sub-estimating your goals."

Most reactions

New Topics

Back