Leaderboard

She's trying to quit, but it's hard to find a spot to put the patch.

Roxy.jpg

This is the only photo of Macoco that I can get to at the moment. She's the yellow bird on my father's head.
5083_92223634006_6399409_n.jpg

Cute! I used to have parakeets.. two, in fact. Both had blue colored bodies, one had a pure white head and one had a greyish head. Named them Salt and Pepper.

I loved them.

I miss Hawaii. Went there for our honeymoon over 4 years ago. Still think about it every. single. day.

Turtle.jpg

Cute! I used to have parakeets.. two, in fact. Both had blue colored bodies, one had a pure white head and one had a greyish head. Named them Salt and Pepper.

I loved them.

I adored my birds, too. I got Macoco first. She was actually quite young - couldn't fly yet (her wings hadn't been clipped) - so she really imprinted on me and started "singing" like me. She'd look at herself in the mirror and talk about what a pretty bird she was :D She'd come out with some...uh...colorful language at times, too, but...uh...I have no idea where she learned it from. Really. Um. Yeah.

Then I got a bird to keep her company. A little blue one that I thought was a boy, but turned out to be a girl and they fought all the time, so I took her back. Got the green and yellow bird in my mother's head in that picture. His name was Cosmo Brown and he was such a funny little thing. Clumsy :)

I still miss them :(

I wonder if he ever gets tired of jumping from the top of the rock?

Guy Jumping.jpg

I loved them.

I adored my birds, too. I got Macoco first. She was actually quite young - couldn't fly yet (her wings hadn't been clipped) - so she really imprinted on me and started "singing" like me. She'd look at herself in the mirror and talk about what a pretty bird she was :D She'd come out with some...uh...colorful language at times, too, but...uh...I have no idea where she learned it from. Really. Um. Yeah.

Then I got a bird to keep her company. A little blue one that I thought was a boy, but turned out to be a girl and they fought all the time, so I took her back. Got the green and yellow bird in my mother's head in that picture. His name was Cosmo Brown and he was such a funny little thing. Clumsy :)

I still miss them :(
Aww.. mine never spoke. Maybe they spoke behind my back?

I miss Salt and Pepper, too. :(

Most reactions

Back