Leaderboard

56872692-L-L.jpg

OK. It really could use some fill light - it's dark, and noisy, probably from high ISO. From what I remember, everything else is fine, but then, I'm biased because of the subject.
what pict?

You are standing on the shore in a long dress. You posted it earlier

I've go to go and get ready to head home, as soon as my lovely wife is ready. I'll catch you all, later. Marija - I should be back around midnight, your time, it you are still on.

OK. It really could use some fill light - it's dark, and noisy, probably from high ISO. From what I remember, everything else is fine, but then, I'm biased because of the subject.
the tar photo? probably because it was dark , 1400 iso with noise reduction on shouldn't be too bad.

the tar photo? probably because it was dark , 1400 iso with noise reduction on shouldn't be too bad.

C&C for Marija. I'll look at your tonight.

later, peeps.

I've go to go and get ready to head home, as soon as my lovely wife is ready. I'll catch you all, later. Marija - I should be back around midnight, your time, it you are still on.
won't be here

see, bri thinks that you c&c his photo...you confused us both :)

I wasn't named after anyone. I'm just me :)

I wasn't named AFTER anyone, but I was named BY someone different than just my parents. I was named by my maternal grandmother.
She and my g'father had a deal; he got to name the girls, and she got to name the boys.
They had three girls, Zero boys. :D

So when my mom and dad had kids, by the time they got to #5, they were tired of naming them anyway. LOL, not really--but they decided to let my grandmother name me.

She chose Sharon because she loved roses, so I'm not named after person, but after a rose...The Rose of Sharon.

I took a selfie at dinner tonight. I was gonna post it, but evidently the shock killed my phone. :laughing:

Seriously, now the picture gallery on my phone won't work anymore. If I can ever get it to start working again, I'll post it. It was one of my better selfies.

Most reactions

Back