Leading Lines. Please help!

xoreilavehc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
heyy evryone, so im new this is my first post and i have an urgent favor form you guys.

so im taking a photo class in high school, and we have an assignment due tomorrow on leading lines. heres the problem, im so dumb and just got new batteries so im a little behind and have no time to go out and take nice pictures of places, so im stuck wiht taking pictures around my house and my neighborhood.

Anyone have any good dieas for a leading lines picture i can take with things in my hosue or in my neighborhood? i need to use the whole roll so as much help as i can get would be amazing!

thank you all.

got a staircase in your house? maybe even spiral? can give lots of leading lines ...

hmm i have a one floor hosue but i have kinda old wooden stairs going down to my basement? would that be fine?

once again sorry to bother you all, and thank you so much!

How about the floor mouldings leading to a door from a very low angle (on your belly on the floor) Or a telephone line, or the electrical lines coming into your house. Maybe even the lined paper in your school binder with your photography class info written on the margin. Good Luck my daughter is taking photography in High School this semester I really enjoy seeing the enthusiasm in her eyes as she talks about photo ideas.

Dennis

i could also imagine you set some scene up. just place things in patterns giving you leading lines. things you find in your house.

Leading lines are just........lines. Open your eyes. The world is full of lines. Photography forces you to start to really look at things.

Train tracks, roads, power lines, trees, fences, pet stripes, spider webs....there's got to be something nearby. You just have to look and imagine.

thank you all!!

i went in my back yard and i photgraphed the chutes you use for concrete (my dad owns a construction business) and it lead you all the way in the back fo the picture and you see part of my house with one light on in the back, i loe it! thanks so much! im going to try and develop it as soon as i can

nice job, many thing you pay no attention to normally can make great photos. I'm sure you will start seeing them much more as you progress

Most reactions

Back