Learning to edit.

BQ22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if there are good places to get raw images to practice photo editing? I'm new to this and just want to mess around and learn until I can get out and capture some of my own. Thanks.

Some books or online courses will come with photos.

Adobe.com has photos to download along with their Ps tutorials. I believe they're Jps but it really doesnt matter. You'll be surprised what you can do with a jpg

Take your own photographs. The photographs that you learn editing with don't have to be anything special.

Besides; most photographers (pro and amateur) do not want random people to alter their photographs.

Additionally, this site in particular honors the concept of copyright ownership, therefore you won't find any loose photos here.

Lesson 1: Editing starts before you even raise the camera to your eye.

Take your own photographs. The photographs that you learn editing with don't have to be anything special.

Besides; most photographers (pro and amateur) do not want random people to alter their photographs.

Additionally, this site in particular honors the concept of copyright ownership, therefore you won't find any loose photos here.

Not really what I was looking for.....

Some books or online courses will come with photos.

Adobe.com has photos to download along with their Ps tutorials. I believe they're Jps but it really doesnt matter. You'll be surprised what you can do with a jpg

Thanks for the info! I just downloaded ps last night. I'll check out the tutorials. As soon as I can get outside when there is light I'll take some of my own. Work always seems to get in the way of things.

Not really what I was looking for.....

raw file here you go. When you get that one edited I'll give you another one.

Joe

[/QUOTE]

raw file here you go. When you get that one edited I'll give you another one.

Joe[/QUOTE]

Awesome! I'll take a look at when I get to my computer.

I was wondering if there are good places to get raw images to practice photo editing? I'm new to this and just want to mess around and learn until I can get out and capture some of my own. Thanks.

I found renderraw.com recently. I'm using Cyberlink photodirector, does anyone else use it? Its not often mentioned on this forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back