Leather and Loaded!

Ysarex

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a snap from my walk to the grocery store yesterday. I walk past one of those corner used car lots where all the used cars the dealers won't sell get cycled through. I love the advertising.

Joe

leather_loaded_zpsb7af586d.jpg

According to what I have read, that little Pontiac, in the red color, proved itself VERY popular with women. I in fact know an older woman (in her early 70's) who bought one of those same exact cars after just seeing one drive up and down her street a few times. Apparently, the car had a strong appeal to female buyers...before the Pontiac name was terminated.

I know a few girls that drove one of those.. does not look like your average girly car though lol

Is that how much it costs or how much they will give you to take it off the lot?

The Pontiac Grand Am,

Ultimate trailer trash redneck racer. Drive around here in Vermont, and you'll see one parked in the front yard on blocks or rusting away in the driveway of every other house.

Is that how much it costs or how much they will give you to take it off the lot?

That's $1450.00 down with financing available. The repo man follows you home and when the temp plates expire and you miss the first payment it's back on the lot. A car like that can generate a lot of income over the course of a year and multiple sales.

Joe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back