Leave me a COMMENT plz !

LamDai

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this photo on World hour . Saigon city.

4537443053_c86faed52d_o_d.jpg

I have no idea what world hour is. The colors of the sky are nice, but there is zero detail of the city and not enough lights within it to fully appreciate the colors and too many to fully appreciate the silhouette.

Foxman has it covered

If world hour is that hour where they turn off all the lights, you did a great job capturing the mood :)

I am pretty sure that world hour is where they turn off all the lights.

If world hour is that hour where they turn off all the lights, you did a great job capturing the mood :)

I am pretty sure that world hour is where they turn off all the lights.
I'm sorry it's Earth Hour ^^ . Yer , all the city turn off the light in Earth Hour

Doesn't look like they turned off all the lights though... I agree with the above, although I do love the colors. Just wish there was more of a contrast between the two "scenes."

Thanks guys

Doesn't look like they turned off all the lights though...

A spontaneous, global expression of the collective human soul is one thing..Health & Safety is quite another ;)! Nice pic but i'd crop the sky to the right, where the sunset ceases to illuminate the cloud.

Very rich colors! How much (if any) PP?

I have no idea what world hour is. The colors of the sky are nice, but there is zero detail of the city and not enough lights within it to fully appreciate the colors and too many to fully appreciate the silhouette.

I don't agree. You could crop starting from the right and also dodge or use levels to brighten the city a bit ;)

Most reactions

Back