Leaves are just starting to change colors

JLB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Decided to run out to Lake Monroe here in Indiana, to see if the leaves are changing yet. Maybe a couple more weeks I think...

img1910hl.jpg

img1920copy.jpg

Neither one does much for me. First one is sky-trees-water. None of the three elements is interesting. If there'd been some nice clouds or reflections on the water, I think it would have had potential. Same with the second one.

I appreciate your opinion, and will keep in in mind. Really wasn't expecting to take any photos, just went out to look. But being new to this, figured it would be good practice to snap a shot or two.

Neither one does much for me. First one is sky-trees-water. None of the three elements is interesting. If there'd been some nice clouds or reflections on the water, I think it would have had potential. Same with the second one.
^

I dont really find the image attract me at all, there is no real focal point, there is just background
and the sky is fairly dull and the trees are normal trees and the water is just normal
Photography isn't catching what we see almost everyday, plus the tree's (which I would assume was your focal point based on your title) aren't very clear.
I would have used a zoom and made the boats my focal point if anything.

You might want to try a circular polarizer here. That would really up the color saturation and deepen the blue sky.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back