Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
"Sir?"
"Yes, Watson."
"You want me to take a first guess here?"
"Go ahead, Watson."
"Someone with a heavy vehicle must have been at the scene. I'd guess it was some kind of tractor."
"Brilliant, Watson, now that you're mentioning it, I'd guess so, too." (;))

SpurenimMatsch2.jpg

Heh, I used to be a huge fan of Holmes and Dr. Watson long long time ago :)

Great texture and angle! I liked your intro. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all you nice comments, folks :).
Funny to be getting so much feedback (well five replies is much for anything I post here...) on a photo that wasn't planned at all and that was taken on the spur of the moment. I was out, riding my bike, with the CanonEOS500N (SLR[?] camera with film) in tow (not really! but in the camera rucksack!) in order to get some autumn colours, then saw these huge tracks. Well, in the rucksack there also was the digital one that does not belong to me but to the swim club, only am I having it in my possession right now, since I take event photos for the paper whenever we go out to a swim meet. It's an old Fuji MX-2900 with 2.3 mega pixels (I don't even know how to type out a digital camera description...). In the quite glaring sunlight, I did not see a thing on the display, so all I could do is point the camera SOMEHOW and take a pic.

Those that take long in planning and framing get such little responses, and this one FIVE replies! Funny!

But I'm flattered :).

Am just remembering that my two rolls of film from my "autumn-colour tour" should be in the drugstore now... Must rush. Might be back with more later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back