Lee 100mm x 150mm Filter

eddlum25

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I just received a 100mm x 150mm 0.6nd grad hard filter from ebay. I'd seen some images of Lee filters with the word "LEE" printed on the top right hand corner of filter. With the filter I received I see a different symbol printed. Please can anyone tell me this is the genuine Lee filter. Thank you.

@D-B-J might be able to help out..

Sorry, Jake, I keep referring you to these threads... :D

Another thing you could do is try to contact LEE directly?

Another thing you could do is try to contact LEE directly?

I just email Lee with 2 photos attached. I'm hoping they will reply. I will report back later.

If it was cheap I would say it's fake, in the UK a set of 3 0.3,0.6 and 0.9 costs £200

It was an auction on Ebay advertised as used Lee 0.6nd hard Filter. I won it by £49 + £3.50 p&p. Came with a blue pouch.

Sorry, but that looks fake to me. Like Gary asked, how much did you pay? They're pretty darn expensive, so if it was cheaper, it likely could be fake.

ETA: Sorry, just noticed you already stated. My guess is fake. You may want to get a refund and notify eBay.

Not sure then I have about 10 filters and they all have Lee on the filter
One of mine

d3144c14d04c35ced2bb912888f41176.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I'd done a quick test. Huge image degradation with filter on. I'm not convince it's Lee.

Well, I'd done a quick test. Huge image degradation with filter on. I'm not convince it's Lee.
That stinks. I'd contact eBay as soon as you can and let them know of the fake products.

#LEE by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Mine say the date they were made on the left, and "Lee .6ND G S" or "Lee .6ND G H"

I don't think that's a Lee.... or if it is, it's a very old one.

Jake

Most reactions

Back