Left 4 Shed

pez

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3269574262_bca74dd78e_o.jpg

Last edited:
This must be a nighttime photo! Wow. Where did the light come from that lights up tree and shed? Another normal street light as the one we see in the background?
At first I thought "IR", but the street light in the background and the strong shadow of the trunk on the wall of ths shed give the "night time" element away. I like this one.

This must be a nighttime photo! Wow. Where did the light come from that lights up tree and shed? Another normal street light as the one we see in the background?
At first I thought "IR", but the street light in the background and the strong shadow of the trunk on the wall of ths shed give the "night time" element away. I like this one.
Thanks! There was a street light high to the left and behind the subject, but also the full moon is a major light source, and it was very high and behind the camera. Shot with a DA 21mm lens, 20 sec, F8, ISO200. I also boosted the red and subtracted some blue in the conversion, as well as curves for lots of contrast...

I'm glad I went in and got this one when I did, as I noticed today that they are about to flatten the place with heavy equipment! :D

Most reactions

Back