Left Or Right Handed

Are you photographers left or right handed:

• Total voters
Right handed in everything. I used to be ambidextrous when I was little. Not any more though.

ferny said:
Right handed in everything. I used to be ambidextrous when I was little. Not any more though.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!

left handed.
Just sometrhing interesting i found this year, i went to the snow for the first time to go snowboarding- and since i skate as well i assumed i would be regular (thats how i skate) so after 2 days of wondering why everyones better than me that had been snowboarding for 2 days as well, and noticing that i always stayed heel side (facing down the mountain) i realised that im goofy for snowboarding, seemed a bit wierd to me............ :)

mrsid99 said:
ferny said:

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous!
The only thing to come of puns like that is violence.

*bonks mrsid99 on the head with a pillow*

ferny said:

Same. But I eventually went with the right hand, got tired of being called a "freak" all the time! LOL

lazarus219 said:
left handed.
Just sometrhing interesting i found this year, i went to the snow for the first time to go snowboarding- and since i skate as well i assumed i would be regular (thats how i skate) so after 2 days of wondering why everyones better than me that had been snowboarding for 2 days as well, and noticing that i always stayed heel side (facing down the mountain) i realised that im goofy for snowboarding, seemed a bit wierd to me............ :)

Right handed but I skateboard goofy-footed. I really get picked on for that. We're both a bit wierd. :LOL:

Right handed but I skateboard goofy-footed. I really get picked on for that. We're both a bit wierd. :LOL:[/quote]

You get picked on:)? i thought right handed people were usually goofy?

I'm still ambidextrous (but not spelldextrous) but I write right handed mostly and weld left handed. I couldn't decide which to pick so I just clicked til it picked one. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back