Left or right?

I can use all three hands with equal dexterity.
I'm a left eye-er though and I get fed up of hitting myself in the right with the wind lever - God bless motor drives.

KevinR said:
What about both? I have always used them both. I write right but can write left if need be. alot of things I try to do right handed because I'm right eye dominant, but still do alot left.

Strange, but my daughter is the same way.

You are ambidextrous if you can use both hands equally

I use my right side for practically everything even my eye.
My left side is useless!

Ambidexturous (sp)

I write right-handed
Kick and throw with my left
play guitar right handed
play drums right handed
play golf left handed
Photograph with my right eye...

the list goes on...

I used to be ambidextrous when I was younger but my right side took over. Right hand, right foot, right eye...

Something odd about me. My ribs on my left stick out more than my right side. I've got a rib on my right side which actually goes inwards. You can't see it, it's below muscle and fat.

Oh, and apparently left handed people are more likely to commit suicide.

Hertz van Rental said:
I can use all three hands with equal dexterity.
I'm a left eye-er though and I get fed up of hitting myself in the right with the wind lever - God bless motor drives.

OWWW!!!

Now you just get smudges all over your lcd screen.

I'm all right :)
right hand, right eye, right foot... I dunno what for is left part of my body :p

I'm right handed. My youngest son appears to use both left and right for various tasks, he throws better with his left hand.

Sitting here with a packet of lemon bon bons, I realise that I do everything best on the right-side apart from chewing :D Anyone want one?

Most reactions

Back