Legal Mumbo-Jumbo

I agree that it does look slightly slanted. I straightened it some already, but the perspective angles made things weird. Also, I'm not sure if the halos (however minor) are from over-sharpening. This was an HDR merge of three shots each one-stop apart. While it was still overcast, it was really bright out and the building was too dark otherwise.

fyi, when you look at the upper left hand corner of a post, you will see information: the poster, when they joined, how many messages they have posted and how many likes they have received. If they provided their location when they joined, that will show up too. That is the case with the OP, so no need to do a "background check".
I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has this issue, but if I am viewing posts on my phone (Android phone, Chrome browser) I don't get the metadata for the poster - just their name.

fyi, when you look at the upper left hand corner of a post, you will see information: the poster, when they joined, how many messages they have posted and how many likes they have received. If they provided their location when they joined, that will show up too. That is the case with the OP, so no need to do a "background check".
I'm not sure if I'm the only one that has this issue, but if I am viewing posts on my phone (Android phone, Chrome browser) I don't get the metadata for the poster - just their name.

If you're holding the phone normally (portrait orientation) then you'll only see the name. But if you turn it sideways, it will show the information that usually shows up under the poster's avatar. I also use Chrome on an Android.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back