Lego Soccer!
legosoccer.jpg

Old (old old old old) school!
oldschool.jpg

Pocket Rockets!
pocketrockets.jpg

Odd man out...
jokerout.jpg

Man the field is dusty :p. The card pictures are my favorites. The flash in the Lego picture is harsh, I would try to find a light to use instead. The dust shouldn't show as much then either. And out of curiosity, how old is that camera?

Jimee said:
Man the field is dusty :p. The card pictures are my favorites. The flash in the Lego picture is harsh, I would try to find a light to use instead. The dust shouldn't show as much then either. And out of curiosity, how old is that camera?

yeah with the flash on the lego one, i was trying to get a little "stadium lighting" type of effect. didn't really work as planned but i wanted the colors more vibrant. the camera in the pic is very very old, i'm not sure exactly, i'd have to find out. but it's been in the family since before i was born :confused:

lol, thank you for your coment.

ok if people aren't commenting because you don't like the pics, at least tell me what you think is wrong with them. i can't improve without feedback.

(the reason this isn't in the critique section is because i don't have a specific plaint about my work, i need your help!)

#1, love the angle and depth but if you're going to get close up then you have to pay attention to the detail like the dust etc

#2 Looks like an awkward angle and, like #1 you need to watch the details. Not so much the dust on this one but more the marks in the dust.

#3 looks very cluttered with all the chips out and I think it distracts a lot from the two aces. Good idea though and I'm sure with the right setup it could look good.

#4, although there are other cards in the shot they don't seem to distract from the Joker. Possibly because you can't see the numbers, just the patterns/shapes. The Joker itself is quite plain though meaning interest is lost after the first couple of seconds. Maybe a more interesting pack of cards?

I do try not to pick out all the bad points of peoples photographs as I'm no professional and find it way too easy to say what's wrong with something rather than what I like about it!:blushing:

PlasticSpanner said:
I do try not to pick out all the bad points of peoples photographs as I'm no professional and find it way too easy to say what's wrong with something rather than what I like about it!:blushing:

oh it's quite alright! i prefer that you say what's wrong with it, than to just look, not like and dismiss it without offering some help. thank you very much for your help! :D

okay, i'll be honnest: I like the comps and ideas of the pics. But... in the card shots, i think you could adjust the levels a bit to make the whites really white cause they seem to be too dark and maybe a little yellow.
Other than that, they're nice shots :)

I usually look at the great photos & think it's good but don't or forget to comment!

I have to stop myself from commenting on photographs I don't like or think there is something wrong with! :confused:

Most reactions

Back