Legs

bOINK!

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c&c welcome

k362cw.jpg

clone out the hand it is distracting, also I find my eyes paying more attention to the tree....Very distracting imo

I like the concept, but agree that the image looks a little cluttered. The tree would work well to balance out the picture, but the legs would have to be a little more dominant.

thx for the comments.
I tend to agree with the tree being quite distracting but it was there right at the time the legs crossed the 2 white lines which i wanted in.

I had actually done a very tight crop before reading your replies. Since then I've also cloned the hand out as suggested.
If I may ask, why did you feel the hand was a problem?
Anyway, below for latest version.

2lxzdxj.jpg

Ya the tighter crop helps.

I think it would look better without the white lines too.

Great, great, great crop.

I don't mind the original. That big round thing has these white blocks in it, and the one that's in the most focus is pointing at the legs. Brings it all together for me. But thats my 2 cents

My first though was, "simplify it and square it, let the leading lines do their job."

2lxzdxj.jpg

great and pretty sensual snap. the composition is superb due to the fact that she actually walks on the white line. Constructed or random?

thx all
I like the squared crop very much too.

The photo was totally random, I only waited some 10 secs hoping the legs would cross the white lines, they did.

bOINK!

Most reactions

Back