Leica III Krigsmarine

**starts swimming** ;)
Very nice!!
Do you know where in Canada your son will be?

I have a feeling you will win this one. The local ones are all expen$ive. Very, very expensive. There's a repairable one with bad leather and some other dings for $550. Sheesh.

Meaford or Borden?

Last edited:
I have a feeling you will win this one. The local ones are all expen$ive. Very, very expensive. There's a repairable one with bad leather and some other dings for $550. Sheesh.

I'll let ya know how it goes after! The auction starts at 6pm :) Yikes! Good thing we can shop on the internet now huh!?

Borden sounds right

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Cool, that's about 2hrs from here, Meaford is closer, under an hour, if he wants a home cooked meal while he is here he is more than welcome!

Yeah, Meaford is training, they used the wee village we used to live in to do exercises once, it is quite unsettling to look out your window and see armed soldiers guarding the corner even knowing it was training!

Borden sounds right

Cool, that's about 2hrs from here, Meaford is closer, under an hour, if he wants a home cooked meal while he is here he is more than welcome!

Thats very kind of you

Well I came home with no camera, a fellow came up from the city, as soon as I saw him I told Mr R that was my competition and it was him and i and an internet bidder when it came up lol, he got it for $180 and I'm sure he would have kept going if he needed to , he was showing no signs of stopping!

Mr Rabbit on the other hand came home with an old mechanics book, a precision instrument for charting and a Meccano engine and an extras Meccano pack lol.
That's ok I'll get a real one someday ;)

Last edited:
Oh and I will add that after all the research I've done so far and looking at so many Leicas I WILL own one someday! They give me a serious wiggly!

Ah, if I had known you wanted a Leitz rangefinder I could have sold you my Leica II or IIf ... they gone now.

Oh and I will add that after all the research I've done so far and looking at so many Leicas I WILL own one someday! They give me a serious wiggly!

Ah, if I had known you wanted a Leitz rangefinder I could have sold you my Leica II or IIf ... they gone now.
Why must you torture me now? lol ;)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back