Lemmings & Loners

The thing is ... as *insert Maiden name here*'s, we were brought up to tell the rest of the world to kiss our patooties ... I was just wondering if ya'll ever got any lemming crap.

Mistress ... whatcha gonna sing today?!?!

Come on, PG ... (and bring pics of TS along!)

photo gal said:
oooh oooh oooooo ohhhh..............Can I be next on that shock treatment????? huh huh huh please please please......!!!

Nicole....Rave...............you are both PERFECT exactly as you are! Just remember that!

But, of course! The more the merrier. It's all charged up and ready to go!

anicole said:
The thing is ... as *insert Maiden name here*'s, we were brought up to tell the rest of the world to kiss our patooties ... I was just wondering if ya'll ever got any lemming crap.

Mistress ... whatcha gonna sing today?!?!

Come on, PG ... (and bring pics of TS along!)

Oh, you don't really want to hear me sing. I sound like a banshee! :er:

Calliope said:

but Mistress.... I can barely make out the tune over the sizzle of the volts running throug me!

Calliope said:

hey, if you sound like a banshee, and i look like a banshee... we got a team now!!.. lets add photogal..and we are all in bidness...or is it budness..??

i am trying to get antartican to jump in with us...

and, yes, calliope... i need a jolt to life, please.......

* think my stitches are coming loose........where is dr frankenstien??**

"Might as well jump", as the song goes. (ooh, showin' my age there.)

I'm definitely needing a jolt, too. May just have to settle for a coffee and a cold blast of Trawna air, since Calliope can't send meds over the border.

I like Anicole's comment that they can just kiss your patooties if they don't like it. Ya gotta make like one of raymond's ducks and just let the stares of the narrowminded ones roll of yer backs. YOU know you're good people, and that's what counts.

What's a lemming? Besides a little creature. Isn't a lemming someone who follows the crowd like the game where they follow each other?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back