Lemons and Limes

You had every right to win this contest!
And now that I see all your other pics, it is not surprising my entries never catch even a single vote. I am just not creative enough - and do lack the equipment, like a good additional flash, for example. Oh well... in its own time, I say.
Very very nice photos, all of these - plus your winner, of course!

Brilliant shots. Awesome job on making the water like a sculpture. I love these fruity glassy shots anyway, but these are of exceptional quality and sharpness! What camera/lens did you use?

Rob

beautiful shots, peanuts! congrats on the contest last month! well deserved. i like your setup diagram too! :thumbup:

Hey Peanuts,

I had to come back for another look. I viewed your public profile, you really have some serious talent for being only 16 in the photography world. Hell, I wish I had alittle of that kind of talent when I was that age. If your making photography a career goal, your gonna soar like an Eagle.

M @ k o said:
Hey Peanuts,

I had to come back for another look. I viewed your public profile, you really have some serious talent for being only 16 in the photography world. Hell, I wish I had alittle of that kind of talent when I was that age. If your making photography a career goal, your gonna soar like an Eagle.

I told you Brit!!

Wow. Thanks for the feeback everyone, it is very much appreciated!

Rob: I was using my 350D and a Canon 100mm Macro for these, but also tried using a 50mm, and go similar results. Most of these were shot at f/14, 1/200s.

Thanks once again

wow, that reminds me of the filler between commercials/shows on Food Network :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: This is the photography that inspires me. Thank you!

These are awesome shots Brittany! definitely ad material!
sweet... just sweet... you did a great job on these...
:thumbsup:

These are great... YOu know! I used your photo for color.. They inspired me to create some scrapbook paper designs !! Wonderful job

Most reactions

Back