Lennon Murphy

Sony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello everyone... I post on a couple other forums, but this is my first here. I do mostly event photography. Here are a couple of shots...

Jim

20b.jpg

21c.jpg

21.jpg

Welcome to the board, Sony.

This is not precisely my field of photography here, but what I can see looks very good to me. Lightwise, colourwise, DOFwise, framewise... Very nice.

But there ought to be "the experts" around somewhere, hang on, I'll go look for them... (if only I could do so...).

I think you managed to do the "fish-lips" look very well. You did it justice and didn't just make it look like an idiot pulling a face.
The colours in the first one are awesome! - it's got that real band atmosphere.

there are some exellent colors Sony, you know? That's why I like those!

LaFoto said:
Welcome to the board, Sony.

This is not precisely my field of photography here, but what I can see looks very good to me. Lightwise, colourwise, DOFwise, framewise... Very nice.

But there ought to be "the experts" around somewhere, hang on, I'll go look for them... (if only I could do so...).

Thanks,
I'm glad you like them and thanks for taking the time to day so...

Best
Jim

Meysha said:
I think you managed to do the "fish-lips" look very well. You did it justice and didn't just make it look like an idiot pulling a face.
The colours in the first one are awesome! - it's got that real band atmosphere.

Thanks,
Just so you know... these are all shot during the show. I don't do studio stuff, so anything you see from me is live.

The colors are from cross processng the image. :thumbup:

Best
Jim

mentos_007 said:
there are some exellent colors Sony, you know? That's why I like those!

Thanks Fresh :)

I'm glad you like the cross processing.

Best
Jim

my hats off to ya as capturing awesome live images is far more difficult than staged. colors and all are great!

There is something about that first one that keeps drawing me back. It feels as though I am *there* when I look at that one. Love the colors, the cross processing was a great touch here!

Very cool shots Sony. Love the first one. Welcome to the forum.

I absolutely adore that first shot. The colours, the pose you captured, everything!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back