Lens Across America : ROUND 3!

Remove me from the list. Google wants more information than I am willing to divulge. Forgive me for the waste of your time. My apologies.

In order to share the images via Panoramia I must create a Google account. They want more information than I will share. Large corporations have shown they are irresponsible with personal information and I choose not to share any unless absolutely necessary. So I must bow out after looking forward to this for quite some time and 2 iterations. Oh well. Like I said my apologies to the organizers.

get one of those texting apps that give you a number and then use that

In order to share the images via Panoramia I must create a Google account. They want more information than I will share. Large corporations have shown they are irresponsible with personal information and I choose not to share any unless absolutely necessary. So I must bow out after looking forward to this for quite some time and 2 iterations. Oh well. Like I said my apologies to the organizers.
I had to go back and reread the initial posts. Didn't know to post the pics in Panoramia .... Guess I'll get to that sooner or later.

Is it to late to be added to the list? If so that's fine, I had not seen this thread before. :)

I had to go back and reread the initial posts. Didn't know to post the pics in Panoramia .... Guess I'll get to that sooner or later.

lol, isnt that the whole point?

Remove me from the list. Google wants more information than I am willing to divulge. Forgive me for the waste of your time. My apologies.

You don't HAVE to post them on Panoramio. You can post them just here if you like.

Is it to late to be added to the list? If so that's fine, I had not seen this thread before. :)

Send your contact information to 480Sparky in a PM.

Nope. Just PM me your info per the OP.

I got only one photograph that was any good, so I posted it in this thread.

Super cool! Thanks!!!:)

Most reactions

Back