Lens Across America : ROUND 3!

Well my time with the lens is done. It's on it's way to MOREGONE.

Disappointing but still got a few shots worthy of sharing. The hardest part is getting a sharp focus. I was going to use it on every Nikon I have but that went out the window when I saw what I had to deal with. The experience reinforced my love of legacy glass,i.e. manual focus METAL bodied lenses. I'll upload some images to Panoramia later today/tomorrow.*

If there's interest I'm considering doing this with a manual focus prime lens. Anyone interested?
I would probably be interested. this sort of science/social project fascinates me.

Well my time with the lens is done. It's on it's way to MOREGONE.

Disappointing but still got a few shots worthy of sharing. The hardest part is getting a sharp focus. I was going to use it on every Nikon I have but that went out the window when I saw what I had to deal with. The experience reinforced my love of legacy glass,i.e. manual focus METAL bodied lenses. I'll upload some images to Panoramia later today/tomorrow.*

If there's interest I'm considering doing this with a manual focus prime lens. Anyone interested?

I love real MF lenses. I'd for sure be up for it.

I'd like to participate if another one of these happens

So far, this one is still going.

If it had to go from NC to say cali; it'll take 4 or maybe 5 days I'd guess

Maybe it took a detour to a repair facility and will be fixed en-route.

So let's say that I already participated... but didn't do it justice. Can I tag in again? I wanna do better!

So let's say that I already participated... but didn't do it justice. Can I tag in again? I wanna do better!

Sure... no reason you can't.

I'll add you to the end of the list.

Can I be added to the list as well? Also.. priority shipments should come with tracking. I'd check tracking and see. It's rare but I've had USPS accidentally route the packages to the wrong places and it always takes forever to get it back in the right direction.

Can I be added to the list as well? Also.. priority shipments should come with tracking. I'd check tracking and see. It's rare but I've had USPS accidentally route the packages to the wrong places and it always takes forever to get it back in the right direction.

Follow the instructions in the OP.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back