Lens Across America Round 4

@480sparky accept me in the group so I can upload my pics there!

Im going to send the lens off tomorrow, going to try some marco shots while in the yard today of the spring flowers then pack it up.

anyone else notice that the left frame is OOF?

Lens on it's way to Designer and photos added to the group page.

Woot! Woot! I'm nest in line and so excited. My D610 has been collecting dust because of work and home improvement projects. I'll have an excuse to excuse myself when this lens comes in Thursday.

I uploaded my photos to the Panoramio group. They're out of order and no titles to go with them, but at least y'all can see them now.

My theme is "The Campanile" and its many iterations, some of which should never have been actualized.

Please consider the start of my expose' at the real campanile on the beautiful ISU campus. Then the stupid street monstrosity in the middle of Welch Avenue, then the "skeleton" version located in Reiman Gardens. Finally, another one painted on the mascot sculpture also located at Reiman Gardens.

While I was at Reiman, I got some of the "tree houses" which are on display on the grounds. And some flowers. And some birdhouses under construction, and some other stuff.

Well, the lens has now officially completed it's journey!
thth87762513.gif
WE DID IT!
Emoticon-HappyJump.gif

Yep.... it arrived back to me today in the mail (replete with it's stowaway)! Oh, the stories it could tell if it could talk. But the stories it DOES tell in all the images it's taken!

So a great, big, huge THANK YOU! for all who participated and made this possible.

Most reactions

Back