Lens Across America Round 4

2nd person Is not replying... Lol. Can someone else send them a messege incase i'm on the blocked list or something?

Try D-B-J then.

On it's way to D-B-J! It took him a day, ( :p ) But I got it sent out yesterday priority mail.

Sweet!! That means I'm next!! That's about a month earlier than I was expecting, so I'll have to be thinking of something besides what I'd originally planned to shoot, which was going to be the flowers emerging and tree leaves starting to bud out. Not even the crocuses have started popping up yet…although with a 60ºF day on Saturday, that may change...

hey how come it hasn't got here yet.... pony express?

My apologies. I had to take an unexpected trip out of state to help my father with his surgery recovery. Sorry for not responding.

Sorry! I have received the lens, shot with it a bit. I've been crazy busy between work and other responsibilities, so hopefully I can make it out tomorrow for a proper shoot. I haven't done anything special with it yet, sadly...

Jake

Lens has been sent, should arrive on Monday.

Jake

Lens has been sent, should arrive on Monday.

Jake

Oh good! I was just about to PM you about this. With all the snow and ice we've had, I've only had mail delivery about three times in the last two weeks (that rain, sleet or snow thing apparently only applies to mailmen who don't live in the South!). Plus, I'd completely forgotten about the lens and so I hadn't been checking the porch on the far end of the house until yesterday, when I suddenly thought about it. By then, of course, I wasn't sure if it had been delivered and then grown legs, or hadn't been delivered yet.

Unfortunately, it sounds like next week is going to be a complete wash out. Heavy rain forecast the entire week right now. Maybe we'll get enough of a break for me to get some pics!

Lens was waiting for me when I got home last night. Heavy rains forecasted for the next couple of days…then sleet, and ice, and snow. What else is new?!?
Well, anyway…sounds like Friday and Saturday might just turn out reasonably decent, so I'll see what I can find to shoot.

I hate being last on the list.

I apologize folks--I've already had the lens too long, and haven't even gotten to shoot more than a couple of pictures with it. On top of being rainy most of the week so far, I've just been crazy busy this week. Excuses, excuses…

ANYway, I'll make contact with the next person on the list and get it out as soon as I can. Maybe I'll get a chance to grab another picture or two; I had plans to bring it to work with me and take some pictures downtown, but…yeah, bad week for it.

Most reactions

Back