Lens for D80

Kit

I have purchased several cameras from them, they come with a Nikon USA warranty... if you are not in the US there are better options, but if you are in the US that's a pretty good choice. Also, check the link of their other kits. You can call them and get different deals if you like.

The Transcend memory cards are FAST.

I have purchased 4 cameras from them. One had a defect, they replaced it within a week and paid for my shipping expenses.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kit

I have purchased several cameras from them, they come with a Nikon USA warranty... if you are not in the US there are better options, but if you are in the US that's a pretty good choice. Also, check the link of their other kits. You can call them and get different deals if you like.

The Transcend memory cards are FAST.

I have purchased 4 cameras from them. One had a defect, they replaced it within a week and paid for my shipping expenses.

I was wondering about the website u said, if I were to buy it, will I get the whole bundled package with the charger, lens cover, etc... that should be included like a starter package?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is www.h1photo.com a reliable one? Also, could anyone explain to me, the differences between 18-55mm with 18-135mm? What is this 'mm' thing? and the f3.5-5.6?

Nikklaus

im from the UK too, and Jessops is a very good shop
they are cheapish and have good after sales service... good if you have problems!

i bought the D80 and the kit 18-70mm

I was wondering about the website u said, if I were to buy it, will I get the whole bundled package with the charger, lens cover, etc... that should be included like a starter package?

Never ever buy a new digital camera that doesn't come with the adapters, software, battery, body cap or anything else that the one in a real store has in the box! (call them on the phone and ask. the charges are minuscule compared to the price of the camera)

Not only will you be getting hosed but you will feel dirty and cheap after. The scam artists on the web that do that kind of thing (charge you extra for what comes in the package) aught to be set adrift in a leaky dingy in the Arctic sea!!

mike

(sorry Madfos, I wasn't ranting at you, but a lot of other people read these threads.. m e)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back