Lens for t2i?

It was set up to the best of its ability.. My uncle in law who is a computer tech set it all up for me but it was kind of old and just wasnt cutting it, the photos didnt look sharp and if i would zoom in to try and fine edit the image started looking almost like an 8-bit video game. I uploaded a few photos to the macbook and they looked amazingly sharp and stayed that way even when i zoomed in really close. So i gained the quality i was looking to get through just being able to view the photos better as opposed to different camera equipment.

You didn't gain any image quality though, you know that, right? Images output from either computer with the same settings will look the same. You just have a higher resolution display (not that it's a bad thing). Personally, I would have just got an IPS monitor for much cheaper. But that's just me.

You didn't gain any image quality though, you know that, right? Images output from either computer with the same settings will look the same. You just have a higher resolution display (not that it's a bad thing). Personally, I would have just got an IPS monitor for much cheaper. But that's just me.

Well yeah, obviously. But like i said before what i wanted was for my photos to be sharper and clearer, and i was looking in the wrong direction to get that because what i was viewing them from wasnt allowing me to see the full potential of the images. And technically my eyes see the images as better quality due to the lack of sharpness in the monitor... So i didnt actually need better equipment to gain what i wanted, just something better to view it on.

I think you could replace the 18-55 and the 35-80, and get a Canon 15-85mm, when i had the canon t2i i used the 18-55 for a long time and then i made the upgrade to the 15-85mm, what to say of that lens... I really loved it, for my kind of photos (Street most of it) i think it was perfect, for me that one it´s an excelent lens!! And also for me and for many people, the best for APS-C format.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back