Lens Mount Identification

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Trying to identify what these two lenses fit - anyone with any ideas?

lens1.jpg

lens2.jpg

First one looks like a Canon FD breech mount.

By George, I think you could be right! Had a look for some others and it does look very similar - Thanks very much for that!

Now, the other one - I'm thinking it could be an exacta mount, any further takers on it?

First is definitely the Canon FD. Three slots around the circumference, with one slot about 1.5 times as long as the others. Never seen the second one before.

Thanks guys, I'll bump this in a couple of days in case anyone else can help with the second one - it's a mistery! :thumbup:

About the second lens... What is it? Name and focal length etc I mean - could be it was only made for one or two mounts.

It's a Soligor 28mm f2.8 with a 58mm filter size and made in Japan, serial number is 17102199 but I believe Soligor were the sigma of their time and made all sorts of lenses for all sorts of mounts.

Cheers

Ah.. on second look... my money is that it is a K-mount for Pentax.

Take it to a camera shop and ask if they have a few rear lens caps to try out...

Nope - not far off though, it seems a little bit bigger than a K mount.

And theres only Jessops left in town in the way of camera shops, all the good ones who know what they are talking about have given up or moved out of town and only do accessories now via the internet.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back