Lens suggestions for E-PL5

I think you would really be happy with the 45. It is a really sharp lens. However, that Panaleica 25 is simply outstanding.

If he is serious about photography (even if just for fun) he needs both. Nobody who owns and uses either is unhappy with it. I own both so I live what I'm preachin'.

I think you would really be happy with the 45. It is a really sharp lens. However, that Panaleica 25 is simply outstanding.

If he is serious about photography (even if just for fun) he needs both. Nobody who owns and uses either is unhappy with it. I own both so I live what I'm preachin'.

I ordered the Oly 25/1.8 from the Oly store but it is on back-order, they expect a shipment from Japan @ the end of next week. Reviews find it comparable to the Panleica but @ a much lower price.

Olympus Lens: Primes - Olympus 25mm f/1.8 M.Zuiko Digital (Tested) - SLRgear.com!

I am very happy with the PL25, but from what I've read and pix I've seen, I have no doubt I would be just as happy with the Oly 25mm f1.8. I may even consider "switching" later for the smaller size.

Most reactions

Back