Lensbaby 2.0 - Who has one and who wants one?

Karalee

hOtLiPs!
Reaction score
Website
www.shuttervisions.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Im feeling the itch to get one after seeing a few really cool pictures with it. I just feel like it would be cool to shoot slide with and load up the slide printer and see what kinda image transfers/emulsion lifts you could get with it. Oh and tacking it on the end of my 10D would be fun too ;)

Whose got one? Waddaya think of it?

Karalee said:
Im feeling the itch to get one after seeing a few really cool pictures with it. I just feel like it would be cool to shoot slide with and load up the slide printer and see what kinda image transfers/emulsion lifts you could get with it. Oh and tacking it on the end of my 10D would be fun too ;)

Whose got one? Waddaya think of it?
I have one and I love it!
It is up for sale now though along with my Canon Camera.
Here is the link: Classifieds Thread

I'm selling them b/c I need the money... I'm going to upgrade my camera Body and I need the cash.

You can look at some of the shots I've taken with it if you want to... it's a really REALLY fun tool because it's TOTALLY Manual.. haha I love it. :)

Not to kill the love of the above poster who's selling it. :roll:

But you can get the same effect by attaching a cheap loupe in front of your usual lens.

Lensbaby overpriced.

DocFrankenstein said:
Not to kill the love of the above poster who's selling it. :roll:

But you can get the same effect by attaching a cheap loupe in front of your usual lens.

Lensbaby overpriced.
First of all, that was a really low blow...
Just because I'm selling it WITH my camera and other lens does not mean I am biased.
I really do love that lens a lot and it is a lot of fun using.
Please don't be so hasty in cutting other people down, you could have just as easily said that you don't think the lensbaby is worth $100.

Please watch what you say, there was no call for that.

fadingaway1986 said:
Hmm. Have heard of them. but not entirely sure what they do.
http://www.lensbabies.com/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back