lensbaby edge 80

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You are ROCKIN' the lensbaby Paige!! I love those. Also.. since when is there a Lensbaby subcat?? lol

I like them all, but I really dig on #3! Tough to stop looking at that one.
Thank you :)
#2 is my favorite.

I'd love a Lensbaby at some point.
You would do amazing with one I'm sure! Now I want the sweet 35 :p

You are ROCKIN' the lensbaby Paige!! I love those. Also.. since when is there a Lensbaby subcat?? lol
Thank you Bonnie!! I know who knew! I was going to put it in Just for Fun, but I looked down and saw this subforum :D

Pretty good stuff. If the pictures have good content, what lens is used isn't that critical for success.

Wow, I haven't peeked into the LensBaby section in a while, and just saw this thread- Great job! I have an Edge80, and I've had little success with it. :( KUDOS!! :D

After looking at these I spent about an hour looking at Lens Baby videos on their site. I have heard of them and knew what they did, but had know idea how much fun you could have creating tilt focus in camera without a $2k lens.

After looking at these I spent about an hour looking at Lens Baby videos on their site. I have heard of them and knew what they did, but had know idea how much fun you could have creating tilt focus in camera without a $2k lens.

The lensbaby is one of my favorite lenses! Only second to the 24-70L.

Really like that third one!

I have a low-use Edge 80 in K-mount that I would love to sell for 1/2 price, BTW...

Most reactions

Back