Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Natalie was driving...I thought the lighting and colors were AWESOME...had the lensbaby on....

PurdySkySM.jpg

Lendbaby! (duh) I didn't even realize. As I'm sure you know, the color is amazing, and I love the composition. It reminds me of the sort of thing you'd find on an album cover, and I think this is my fav of all of yours today :)

Haha...I thought you saw that I said it was a lensbaby shot when I first showed it to you. :p

I sure wish that lighting would have lasted longer, so I could have gotten a better shot, outside of the car.

But hey, be happy you have the combined blurs of motion and the typical lensbaby blur here! It adds to a great composition and I really like where you chose your sweet spot (is that the word?) to be! And agreed: this light was so you could not NOT take a photo!!! Who - I wonder - could have resisted SUCH light!?!?!?

I like this picture more than Lensbaby effect which is not really noticeable, it is more the very nice colours you put on this picture that I like.
Real "atmosphere" and "road" picture for me
Good job
Can you give me a few indication on the post treatment you made ?
Mat

I like this picture more than Lensbaby effect which is not really noticeable, it is more the very nice colours you put on this picture that I like.
Real "atmosphere" and "road" picture for me
Good job
Can you give me a few indication on the post treatment you made ?
Mat

A little bit of cropping and I bumped the contrast...nothing else.

Thanks for the comments everyone. :)

This is the type of picture that makes me want to get a lensbaby. I'm still not going to buy one, but cool shot Corry!

-Will

The house, tree, and electric posts look like models. The softness lent by the lensbaby really puts the quality of light on display. If the scene had been crisp, I think some of its beauty would have been lost in the details.

I like the colors and the motion blur, but I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be focused on. It looks like the tree behind the pole is what it's focused on.

Just my opinion.

Most reactions

Back